Here are some tips make living in a small space better:
1. Buy a smaller vacuum. Small vacuums are easier to maneuver around small spaces.
2. If you can do away with an interior door, do away with it. Replace it with curtains instead.
3. Clean your windows often so that more light can come into the space.
4. Avoid clutter as it make you already small space feel even stuffier and cramped.
5. Create a focal point in every room, a display cabinet, a small fireplace, a set of photos – these make your space feel cozy, and yet open.
6. You can also consider hosting small, intimate parties. This may motivate you to take better care of your living space. Plus, people socialize better in small space. Don’t forget NOT to have too many people over as your space may not be able to accommodate them.
24 Feb 2012 editor